Discussions de kevin manuel (18)

Discussions démarrées (18) Réponses Activité la plus récente

Problema Routing Vehicle

Hi, I Am performing a simulation which consists of a mesh of nodes with some groove at some points in my mesh, additionally in other parts…

Démarrée par kevin manuel dans Décoration de véhicules

0 27 avr. 2018

advice for shop window graphic

Hi, i have been asked to do a complex shop window graphic, with multi colours, i can draw it and cut it, but is the normal way to apply the…

Démarrée par kevin manuel dans Décoration de vitrines

0 27 avr. 2018

1970s superstore-era Kroger store interiors?

Hi, Kroger is by far the most dominant supermarket chain in my neck of the woods, so naturally I've become well-acquainted with their store…

Démarrée par kevin manuel dans Décoration intérieure

0 27 avr. 2018

Help cutting problems bn-20

Hi, I have been using a bn-20 for a couple of years now and have managed to have almost seamless use since, but recently I have a problem i…

Démarrée par kevin manuel dans Découpe

0 27 avr. 2018

Unable to find Employee in Supplier Type LOV

Hi, In R12 when I am trying to create a Supplier with Type 'EMPLOYEE' I am not able to find type employee is the LOV. when I checked in the…

Démarrée par kevin manuel dans Fournisseurs, sous-traitance....

0 23 avr. 2018

Color management issues w/network clients

Hi, Just downloaded and installed TP to try to provide high quality network print services for a home network. Color printers were previous…

Démarrée par kevin manuel dans Gestion de la couleur et profils ICC

0 23 avr. 2018

Help cutting problems bn-20

Hi, I have been using a bn-20 for a couple of years now and have managed to have almost seamless use since, but recently I have a problem i…

Démarrée par kevin manuel dans Découpe

0 23 avr. 2018

WALL FINISH - HOW TO USE IT?

Hi, I saw a number of GDL objects, e.g. wall finish. By it's properties and name I guess it should be used as interior decoration for the w…

0 23 avr. 2018

Are interior designers dangerous?

Hi, My office has become a heated battleground over the need of interior designers to become licensed.Architects, engineers, and landscape…

0 18 avr. 2018

One Interior Designer Fights Back

Hi, I keep coming across comments like "interior designers are stealing our money" and "time was, architects designed their own interiors.…

0 18 avr. 2018

RSS

© 2019   Créé par Olivier Dubarry.   Sponsorisé par

Badges  |  Signaler un problème  |  Conditions d'utilisation